Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Green Wedding Shoes

Let's just face it: every girl, on some scale, loves to daydream about her perfect wedding.

{Mine involves a barn, twinkling lights and many rustic vintage-looking decorations. Peeps would be instagramming the crap out of it! Just so you know.}


Billions of women means a postivitely enormous array of ideas.
Miraculously, there is a website that has managed to gather and document pictures from hundreds of weddings (the themes vary from vintage to circus. Or vintage-circus in some cases) that took place all around our luverly globe, as well as offering really great advice on anything from decor to dress.
{not to mention how darn pretty the webdesign is}
I can't even begin to tell you how much time I've spent scrolling through this beautiful website... I don't want to actually. It's embarrassing.

So head on down to www.greenweddingshoes.com and have a squiz for yourself!

My words have done/will do no justice to the splendid pictures. So here are some of my favourites that will hopefully be as wondrous to you as they are to me.













No comments:

Post a Comment