Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My art exhibition

On Tuesday the 13th, my school had its annual exhibition for the senior art girls. We had to put up our favourite pieces and decorate our boards... I'm a teensy bit mad about art, so I was pretty darn excited.
Here are some photos of some of the stuff I put up.
I had more, but I got home and realised they were burry. Fail.

My board

Oil painting on canvas

Pastel food drawing

Pencil drawing of rope

Pencil portrait of girl

Lino print - "Africa".
This was by far the most tedious art-related thing I've ever done. After painstakingly cutting my design into the rubber, I had to roll it with Lino ink, and place it onto the paper EXACTLY straight, and hope that it printed perfectly. Over 100 tries for four decent ones. Not even an exaggeration.
My elbow was broken at the time, too. :\

Pencil drawing of keys

1 comment: