Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Colourful in Black and White

I took these photos in the other Culture of Europe for 2011 - Tallin, Estonia.
You're probably thinking, "Uhh, where's that?" or "Why'd you go there?" I can tell you that it used to be the old Russia. I can tell you that it's just a 2 hour ferry ride south of Finland. I can tell you it's in Europe. I cannot, however, tell why we went there. But I am extremely happy we did.
It's an incredibly beautiful and colourful city, with a million art galleries and interesting alleyways to dawdle through.
Also, seeing my 13 year old brother get whacked by a gypsey for sitting on the 'holy' steps of a Russian Orthodox church didn't hurt. Hah.










The hilarity of Achmed the dead Terrorist seems to have been scattered all over the world.








1 comment: